The Melbourne Cricket Club / Catherine's Peak 5K Run & Walk aims to raise funds to benefit the continuous development of Melbourne Cricket Club and to provide a special contribution to the Special Olympics Jamaica.
1. Online registration with credit and debit card payment facility at www.melbournecricketclub.org. Please complete the form on this page and click Submit for online payment.
2. The entry fee is $1,000 per person. Entry fees are NOT REFUNDABLE or TRANSFERABLE.
3. Click the button below to download, then complete and sign the 5K Registration Form and submit along with cash, cheque, credit or debit card payment to the Melbourne Cricket Club, 17 Courtney WalshDrive, Kingston 10, from 4pm to 10pm, Monday to Saturday or with cash or cheque payment at Pinnacle Insurance 7 Merrick Ave Kingston from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
4. Registration is Ongoing.
5. Race packages can be collected on Thursday, February 28th 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday, March 1st from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturday, March 2nd 10:00 am to 9:00 pm at Melbourne Cricket Club, 17 Courtney Walsh Drive, Half Way Tree, Kingston 10.
6. Your bib number will be labeled with your name and marked for the event you entered (Walk/Run). The bib is to be pinned to the front of your shirt. You must wear the bib number assigned to you. Switching of race events is NOT allowed once race registration is closed. Entrants in the Run event can Run and Walk, however, the Walk race is for Walking Only.
7. Each participant is responsible for knowing and complying with all the official rules and regulations. Failure to comply with the rules of the event will subject you to disqualification.
Melbourne Cricket Club / Catherine's Peak 5K Walk / Run Registration
Melbourne Cricket Club Jamaica
Melbourne Cricket Club Jamaica © 2013 All Rights Reserved